- BA New College, Sarasota FL.
- PhD University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- San Francisco Art Institute
- Photography + Science, Lishui International Photography Festival, Lishui, China November 15 – 19, 2017. Curated by Laura Moya
- Photography + Science, Yixian International Photography Festival, Yixian, China November 8 – 12, 2017. Curated by Laura Moya
- Scattering Theory (solo) Prentice and Paul Sacks Gallery, San Francisco Art Institute, February 28 – March 5, 2016
- Beauty in Transition (solo), Phantom Gallery, Milpitas, CA. March-May 2015
- The Taken and the Made, Still Lights Gallery, San Francisco Art Institute, April 2015
- Bay Area Landscapes, Fremont Library, March 2015
- Pretty Raw, Universität für Angewandte Kunst Wien, Vienna, Austria. November 2014. Curated by Gabriele Rothemann and Linda Connor.
- Bay Area Bridges, Fremont Public Library, October-November 2012
- The Most Creative Bit of Glass Work in the City: The Story Behind the Art and Conservation of Bruce Porter’s St. Christopher Window, 2014.
- Optical Disks for Image Storage and Distribution, Journal of Imaging Science and Technology, 42,1 (1998) [invited paper]
- The Fractal Form of Proteins, Physical Review Letters 45, 1456 (1980)
- PhotoAlliance Board member (photoalliance.org) 2018 –